CALL US TODAY AT 520-210-4141
Speedy Water Damage Cleanup:
Water and Fire Damage Pros
Are you experiencing a water damage, fire damage or a mold emergency? In most cases our customers have never dealt with a similar problem before and they are unsure of who to call and what needs to be done.
That’s why we specialize in walking you through the process as quickly, professionally and efficiently as possible. No matter which of our locations you call, every team member is highly trained to assess your damage, answer all your questions, give you a careful cost analysis and get to work fast to restore your home or business to the way it was before the damage occurred.
We are members of the local community and our reputation depends on quality work, and caring service.
Services we offer:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Floor Drying (wood, carpet, and vinyl)
- Mold Inspection
- Sewage Clean-up
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- Flood Restoration
- Structural Dehumidification
- Content Drying
- Content Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- Sewage Remediation
- Odor Removal
- Stain Removal
Here are some FAQ’s that may help.
How Much Does Water Damage Restoration Cost?
Water damage restoration can be costly depending on the extent of the damage, especially if the water damage is not just confined to the basement, but located on two floors.
Problems arise when water damages sheetrock, insulation, fabrics such as drapes or carpet, or any type of wood, cardboard, or paper. Mold and mildew can develop when water contacts these types of materials for a period of time. How quickly you solve your water damage problem will greatly influence the total cost.
Most Common Causes of Water Damage—
- Leaky Roof
- Improper Installation of Windows and Doors
- Leaking Windows and Doors
- Burst Pipes
- Broken or Leaking Water Lines
- Leaky Toilet
- What is the Cost to Repair Water Damage?
Most homeowners’ insurance policies will cover water damage at no charge to the homeowner as long as the damage is reported immediately after it occurs. The exception would be negligence or lack of maintenance by the homeowner. Insurance companies may not cover the water damage restoration cost if the damage remains uncared for and mold begins to grow. (Once water damage is allowed to remain for 24 hours or more then mold can begin to develop).
Be aware that some insurance companies require you to contact a water damage restoration company and submit a claim within 48 hours or they will not cover any losses.
Since mold is very dangerous to your health, the usual rule is: “If you’re in doubt, throw it out.” Many times carpets, furniture, sheetrock and baseboard will all have to be removed and replaced.
Mold Removal and Restoration Costs for Water Damaged Homes
Mold and mildew damage are going to be the biggest problem when you have water damage. Often, mold will not develop where you can see it. It hides beneath carpets and behind baseboards and sheetrock. Call us immediately! We have industrial box fans, dehumidifiers, and pumps that will remove water out of sheetrock and carpet. This will reduce the cost of mold repair. Most companies charge about $200-$400 for an average 10×12 room for this service. Naturally, the bigger the room the more expensive it will be.
Assuming mold removal is necessary, the following is a general cost guide:
- Replacing baseboards is a fairly simple project. Most companies will charge $3-$5 per foot for this service.
- Replacing sheetrock involves cutting out the old, installing new, taping, mudding the joints, sanding and painting. Small jobs cost more per square foot, while bigger jobs (say, 32 sq feet and bigger) will cost about $5-$8 per square foot.
- Water damaged carpet is more expensive to replace than it costs to install brand new on an undamaged surface. All baseboards must be removed; tack strips must be disposed of as well as the carpet and padding. Assuming that the carpet costs about $2-$3 per square foot, the cost to tear up and replace water damaged carpet is around $10-$12 per square foot.
However don’t forget that many of these costs can be covered by insurance. If a water damage company is experienced, and treats you professionally, it will be in their best interests to give you a fair price as they rely on good reviews and local business. That’s what we believe in as part of the local business community.
Don’t wait. Contact Us Now!